Odium
Are you a member of Odium? If so, please register.
Odium
Are you a member of Odium? If so, please register.
Odium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odium - Garrosh (US)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenara

Zenara

Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS Empty
PostSubject: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:31 am

Name :Zenarã
Server (if not Garrosh US, do you plan to transfer?): Garrosh Smile
Faction (if not Horde, do you plan to faction change?):Horde
Race :Blood Elf
Class :Death Knight
Main Spec:Unholy
Off Spec:Currently messing with a new Unholy spec

Do you intend to remain with Odium for an extended period of time?:Yes

How old are you?:21

What class are you?:Death Knight

What is your average dps? If you are a tank, provide us with your unbuffed HP. If you are a healer, provide us with your hps.:In icc my average is between 5.8-6.3K depending on the fight and how much i have to run around. But in a random heroic usually 5.6-6.1 Smile

How often are you available online each week?:Almost Full

If something is limiting your gameplay, what is it?:Have Class 3 nights a week. Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday nights 6-9pm(east coast also server time)

What is your raid experience?: I do not have alot of raid experience but I will and do read and watch videos on anything that I need to Smile
Classic: Molten Core and Blackwing lair
Burning Crusade: Kara, TK and BT
WOTLK:Ony, OS,ToC, parts of Naxx, Parts of Ulduar, 7/12 in ICC 10

How long have you been playing?: 1 year and 5 months

How did you hear about Odium and what has driven you to fill out an application?: I posted on the Horde Recruitment Forum looking for a new relm and guild, and Ozzybear posted a comment about this guild. I have been interested in the guild since I read it. I did transfer to Garrosh to be in a friends guild but I have still had Odium in the back of my head since I came over. I have been looking for a laid back guild that dosent allow drama that raids and progresses and has fun while doing it Smile

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Full
Monday -> Not Available from 5pm-9pm due to class
Tuesday -> Not Available from 5pm-9pm due to class
Wednesday -> Full
Thursday -> Not Available from 5pm-9pm due to class
Friday -> Full
Saturday -> Full
Back to top Go down
Ozz
Guild Officer
Ozz

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 am

We are currently recruiting for Cataclysm, just putting this out there now.

I would first like to state that Odium is already a melee heavy guild, finding a spot in our current content might strike as an issue. However, that is not saying you won't be able to join any of our groups.

I noticed that you have a +40 Attack Power epic gem in your gloves, is there a reason for that? (just curious)

Just a few questions:
1) Do you have any plans on trying our a tanking spec, now or in Cata?
2) Do you have any 25m raiding experience?
3) I see you are currently in a guild called "We Has a Taberd", is there a reason you are seeking a new guild?
4) How do you feel about a point rolling system for loot?
5) Do you have vent? if so, do you have a mic so you can talk? Reason I ask this question is we also require a small vent interview with at least 3 of our officers.

I only see 3 pieces of gear that I would like you to replace first & most importantly: cloak, neck, & boots. Your trinkets are both lower level, but are decent trinkets to have, so I'm not too worried about them.

Our current raiding schedule looks like this:
Group 2 - Tuesday & Wednesday 10-1a
Group 1 - Thursday & Friday 8-midnight
Group 3 - Saturday 8-1a (sometimes we remake our team on Monday to push content)
25m Content as a guild - Sunday 8-midnight

We used to have a 4th 10m ICC group that ran on Saturday afternoons, but there was not enough people going to keep it alive. Due to the fact that you have classes on Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday, I see the only 10m group that you are going to be able to make is Group 3, which is actually full on melee.

If invited to the guild, we will try to fit you into our current content, but there is no guarantee that we can. Recruiting you will be mainly to build a friendship with guildies so that come time for raiding in Cataclysm, you are a part of the group already & can be offered a spot.

I approve this application, pending another officer opinion.

BTW Zenarã, are you the same person that has been contacting me through in game emails? Your name seems familiar to me.
Back to top Go down
Zenara

Zenara

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 am

Hello, Ozz

The Attack power gem in my gloves was just a quick gem that when I bought it wasnt paying attention one of thoes bought the wrong gem and didnt notice till I socketed it, and it sliped my mind to replace it. And now that it has been brought to my attention again it will get changed asap.

As for the tank spec, I have been planning on working on one, I currently have a small tank set of gear that I have been trying to get together but its not enchanted or gemed.

I have a little experience in 25 mans, I have done VoA 25 and ToC 25 also but didnt get past the twins in the group I was in.

I joined "We Has A Taberd" for a friend who was trying to help me raid, but there raid times and days clash with my school schedule so I am unable to attend them unfortunatly, and the reason I transfered servers was to be able to expand my raiding experience, other then that the guild was very nice to be in.

I am ok with any kind of looting system. But I have never seen the point system in action so im not exactly sure how that works. In all the raids ive been in it has always been MS over OS.

I do have vent and a mic. And would be more then happy to do a vent interview with the officers. But I would like to apologize in advance (if you do so choose to do that with me) if you cant hear me well because I am sick and dont have much of a voice at the moment =/

As to the three pieces you would like me to replace, they are acctually on my to replace list lol, I have been wanting to replace them, just havent come along something that has been better that I have the ability to get. But I will try to replace thoes as soon as possible. Smile

And yes sir I am the one that has been contacting you threw in game mail, and im sorry it has been so speratic school has had be busy lately Smile

And thank you so much for your aproval Smile And taking the time to look at me and for your help Smile Its very much apreciated.
Back to top Go down
Liryncka
Guildmaster
Liryncka

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Point systems work via effort. Meaning that if you do not raid, you're much less likely to get gear. This is a system we are working on possibly implementing due to the fact that our veteran members are often losing one of the very few upgrades they might need to newer members who, in some cases, tend to bail.

As far as 25 mans go, our Sunday night run is experienced to 8/12. Fortunately, the only real difference between ICC 25 and ICC 10 is the amount of people who must be relied on.

Also, aside from the implementation of a point system, we have instated an initiate period for new recruits. While we're still working out kinks, it is possible that, should you run a twenty-five man with us, that gear may go to an experienced raider/veteran of the guild, rather than a new recruit. Pending no problems with this, I approve your application.
Back to top Go down
http://odiumofgarrosh.wordpress.com
Zenara

Zenara

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Thank you very much Liryncka for explaining the point system for me Smile I think that is a great idea! Its more fair for thoes who have been more loyal to your guild Smile

And also thank you very much for your aproval! =D /cheer! This made my day lol
Back to top Go down
Quiescence
Co-Guildmaster
Quiescence

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Looks good too me only thing i saw was you dont have a nightmares tear which would be better than the str/stam gem in your belt and that AP gem which Tbh isnt even really that big of a deal Razz But approved by me!
Back to top Go down
Zenara

Zenara

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you very much Quiescence for the aproval! And even more thanks for the comment about the gem! =D I love getting advice and pointers that can help me better my toon =D
Back to top Go down
Zenara

Zenara

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Who do I need to get in contact with about the Vent interview? I assume you would like to do that before the invite is sent Smile I am very excited to talk to you guys and hope I meet your requirements =D
Back to top Go down
Ozz
Guild Officer
Ozz

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:25 am

Keep in mind, that you will have to run a total of 4 25m new content raids with us, or be in the guild for 30 days (which ever comes first), to be able to openly roll on loot. Of course if there is a piece of gear that you need as an upgrade & nobody else needs it, we will not DE it & provide it to you.

As for the vent interview, do a "/who odium" & just ask to speak to an officer. We all have multiple alts & the list would be pretty long if I were to list them all here. I would like to have at least 3 officers present to ask any additional questions to you & to also answer any questions you might have for us. Try your best to make this request any time after 5p (server time). For the most part though, you can find one of the following people:

Liry
Q, or any name starting with Q in Odium
Ozztick, Ozztok, Ozzybear
Pigvomit
Sourmash, Djtoken
Back to top Go down
Zenara

Zenara

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 am

The loot thing sounds fine to me Smile And I plan to run as many things with you guys as you will allow me to Smile Im very much looking forward to meeting with your officers and thank you very much for provining me with the names I shuold keep an eye out for Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS   Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Zenarã|Death Knight|DPS
Page 1 of 1